Babar Azam is one of the most popular and successful cricketers in the world. He is a right-handed batsman who plays for the Pakistan national team. Azam is considered to be one of the best batsmen in the world and is the captain of the Pakistan team.
Azam’s salary is the primary source of his income. He is one of the highest-paid cricketers in the world, earning an estimated $22 million in 2023. This salary is made up of two parts:
- A base salary of $7 million from the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB)
- A performance-based bonus of up to $15 million
Azam’s base salary is the same as that of Virat Kohli, the captain of the Indian national team. His performance-based bonus is based on his performance in international cricket.
In addition to his salary, Azam earns significant income from endorsements and sponsorships. He is the brand ambassador for a number of major companies, including Nike, Pepsi, and MRF Tyres. These endorsements are estimated to bring in an additional $10 million per year.
Azam also has a number of business interests. He owns a cricket academy in Lahore and is a co-founder of a sportswear company called All Rounder. These business interests are estimated to bring in an additional $5 million per year.
Azam’s net worth is estimated to be $80 million. This makes him one of the richest cricketers in the world.
Azam’s net worth is estimated to be $80 million
Babar Azam is a highly successful cricketer who earns a significant amount of money. His salary, endorsements, and business interests all contribute to his net worth. Azam is a role model for aspiring cricketers and is an inspiration to fans around the world.
- Azam’s salary is the sixth-highest of any cricketer in the world.
- He is the only batsman to have signed a $15 million performance-based bonus.
- His endorsement deals are worth an estimated $10 million per year.
- He is co-founder of a sportswear company called All Rounder.
- His net worth is estimated to be $80 million.