Pat Cummins is one of the most popular and successful cricketers in the world. He is a right-arm fast bowler who plays for the Australian national team. Cummins is considered to be one of the best bowlers in the world and is a key member of the Australian team.
Cummins’ salary is the primary source of his income. He is one of the highest-paid cricketers in the world, earning an estimated $30 million in 2023. This salary is made up of two parts:
- A base salary of $7 million from Cricket Australia (CA)
- A performance-based bonus of up to $23 million
Cummins’ base salary is the same as that of Steve Smith, the captain of the Australian national team. His performance-based bonus is based on his performance in international cricket.
In addition to his salary, Cummins earns significant income from endorsements and sponsorships. He is the brand ambassador for a number of major companies, including Nike, Qantas, and Gillette. These endorsements are estimated to bring in an additional $10 million per year.
Cummins also has a number of business interests. He owns a cricket academy in Sydney and is a co-founder of a sportswear company called All Rounder. These business interests are estimated to bring in an additional $5 million per year.
Cummins’ net worth is estimated to be $100 million. This makes him one of the richest cricketers in the world.
Cummins’ net worth is estimated to be $100 million
Pat Cummins is a highly successful cricketer who earns a significant amount of money. His salary, endorsements, and business interests all contribute to his net worth. Cummins is a role model for aspiring cricketers and is an inspiration to fans around the world.
- Cummins’ salary is the fifth-highest of any cricketer in the world.
- He is the only bowler to have signed a $23 million performance-based bonus.
- His endorsement deals are worth an estimated $10 million per year.
- He is a co-founder of a sportswear company called All Rounder.
- His net worth is estimated to be $100 million.